Job Type: Internship
We are looking for a persistent and motivated individual who can put the stories of our company into words. As Intern- Content Marketing, you will be working as an architect of creative digital content for extensive marketing strategies with an acumen in research skills to build a knowledge base and enable enterprise decisions. With a flair for writing and a solution-oriented approach, you will be extensively working on transforming collective ideas into highly creative content.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work as an architect of creative digital content for extensive marketing strategies.
- Carrying out research work for trends and analyzing competitors’ websites to create better content.
- Avoid writing your article in SMS language (u, ur, lemme, dis, dat, etc.)
- Education:Any Graduate
- Excellent in writing and speaking English with an impeccable command of grammar.
- Basic knowledge of CANVA and image processing.
- Basic knowledge about social media promotion.
- Persistence and diligence candidate.
- Proactive, decisive, independent thinker and should be good at industry research.
- A self-starter capable of making sense of unstructured situations.