Job Type: Fulltime
No. of available positions: 3
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Intern to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA Intern responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. The duties of a QA intern include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Qualifications: BCA/BTECH/MTECH/MCA/MSc (Final semester students or pass-outs).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, or a related field is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Strong knowledge of any object-oriented language.
- Ability to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of all phases of the software testing life cycle.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.